about

Wildcards is a cheerleading youth academy from Singapore that aims to gather and cultivate like-minded individuals who love the sport. For more about us, please visit our main website.
hit counter

Blog Archive

Cheering for cheerleaders

Friday, June 11, 2010






Wildcards @ 1st SNCC 2010. Click here if you're unable to see this video.


I love to watch this video every now and then, because I always like to re-live the competition atmosphere. This is probably one of the few videos we have that you can really hear the audiences cheering for cheerleaders. Very shiok!


Regardless of who you are or what you're doing,

it is always important to keep yourself in check to see if you're moving in the right direction. Have you lost track of what you were working towards? Are you still on the same frequency?

There are many ways to do it but for me, i always like to re visit my old routine vids and photos to remind myself what made me a cheerleader in the first place.





.

PS: did anybody notice what Joanna was doing during our final pyramid? Can we make it look as easy as how Kentucky does it? Be so comfortable with our routine that we have the time to relax and cheer for our team mates within the routine itself? Are we there yet?


I have Spirit, yes I do! I've got Spirt, how 'bout you?

No comments: